SPANISH IBEX REPRESENTATIVE GRAND SLAM
Gredos, Ronda, Beceite y Sierra Nevada (Spain)
JORGE HAS SELECTED THIS OFFER FOR YOU:
You will certainly find very nice trophies in all four areas. You will fully enjoy this trip that apart from knowing several autonomous communities, you will see the wonders of this emblematic animal and its qualities. Every hunter who have made the Spanish Ibex Grand Slam have been surprised of the qualities of the trophies and landscapes.
IN THIS TRAVEL YOU WILL ENJOY
You will enjoy the most authentic and pleasant hunt: it is the perfect combination between
adventure and comfort. I have no doubt it will meet your expectations with John, the outfitter
who is going to accompany you. In addition, you will be assisted 24 hours a day throughout the
trip. This is a fantastic opportunity to crown yourself with your Spanish Ibex Grand Slam. The
treatment all hunters receive is very agreeable.; you will feel like the king of the mountain.
- Management of the seal for the permission of Abate.
- Guarantee to reduce the contracted copy.
- Accommodation for the hunting days.
- Accommodation close to the hunting grounds.
- Full board during hunting days.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Professional hunting Guide.
- An expert guide will assist you during the trip.
- Transfers during the entire trip in the hunting grounds.
- Accommodation – Hunting grounds – accommodation.
- Basic preparation of the trophy.
- Seal the trophy and prepare it for transport.
- Tips for hunting and tips.
- For you; An expert hunting guide and a forest ranger.
- VAT 21%
- Extra Companion.
- After booking you can add companions with an additional cost.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- They can be consumed outside the hunting activity for safety.
- Taxidermy of the trophy.
- You can hire later.
- Parcel services and trophy shipping.
- You can hire later.
- Customs management of the transport of weapons at the destination.
- You must know the requirements your country of origin requires for the transport of weapons.
- Complementary plans.
- You can request a plan of activities once booked the trip.
Day of arrival
Arrival at the selected accommodation. Our outfitter has a consolidated relationship with the hotel so you will feel at home. You will enjoy an impressive rural and natural environment. Depending on the time of your arrival you can enjoy a walk, a romantic dinner or with friends, or just plan the hunt the next day in front of a cozy fire. For the early risers, it will be possible to start the stalking this very day.
Al Sunrise a breakfast that removes the sorrows and gives the necessary joy to enjoy the abrupt landscapes (pine forests, oaks and Holm oaks and in addition to a forest of Beech declared nature Reserve) in this area one finds the largest population of Hispanic goat of the Peninsula and enjoy the whole day of hunting. And remember, you can always complement your day with other activities.
Day of departure
If you have not yet cashed the mountain male you will go out in the morning in search of the expected trophy. It will be a beautiful and characteristic specimen of the area. Do not miss the photos to immortalize the moment, before or after you have prepared the seal for transportation. Once you have fulfilled your hunting desires you return to the hotel to close the suitcase.
- CIC points Supplement – there are no costs in the case of a higher copy of the contract.
- The measurement of the trophy will be made in the place where the specimen was killed.
- There’s no limit to shooting as long as there’s no blood.
- If there is blood in the fire, even if the trophy is not charged, the total cost must be paid.
Only the specimen that is directly indicated should be shot and the professional hunting guide and the forest Guard in the area are present.
Additional costs extra day for the Hunter………………………………………….. 650 €/day
Extra day for the companion………………………………………………………… 200 €/day
A specific meeting point will be established so you can get there easily to your destination.
You can request the hiring of the plane tickets.
Once you reach your destination you will be assisted by the guide in all time.
The transport between the hunting grounds and the accommodation are
Horses are a good ally for certain moments.
You can request horses for the hunting day.
The measurement of the trophy will be made in the place where the specimen was killed.
There’s no limit to shooting as long as there’s no blood.
Only the specimen that is directly indicated must be shot and the professional hunting guide and the forest Guard in the area are present.
For the reservation you must pay 30% of the total price.
The remaining 70% must be paid 2 months before the start date of the trip.
Your booking is protected by Hunterfy, with the most demanding online payment security
protocols. Maximum guarantee of protection by Sabadell bank, that is guaranteed by the Bank
75% of the reservation is returned if it is cancelled 8 months in advance (at least).
50% of the reservation is returned if it is cancelled at 2-8 months in advance.
0% of the reservation is returned if it is cancelled 2 or less months in advance.
WITH THIS OFFER
YOU WILL ENJOY
Management of the seal for the permission of abate.
Accommodation for hunting days.
Full board during hunting days.
Transfers during the whole trip in the hunting enclosures.
Hunting tips and tips.
Basic preparation of the trophy in “abate”place for transport.
- Trophy points are determined by the international Council for Game and Wildlife Conservation measurement system.
|Area||Bronze medal (points CIC)||Silver medal (points CIC)||Gold medal (CIC points)|
|Barea North||From 205 a 219,99||From 220 a 229,99||From 230 from now on|
|Barea Environment||From 205 a 214,99||From 215 a 224,99||From 225 from now on|
|Barea Sur||From 195 a 209,99||From 210 a 219,99||From 220 from now on|
- The area’s scales are determined by the province in which the specimen is shot down.
- The north scale will apply, to the trophies of goat, hunted in the provinces of: Avila, Burgos, León, Salamanca, Segovia, Zamora, Cáceres (to the north of the Tagus river), Madrid, Lugo, Orense, Asturias, Tarragona, Barcelona, Castellón, and Teruel.
- The average scale will apply, to the trophies of goat, hunted in the provinces of: Valencia, Alicante, Murcia, Albacete, Ciudad Real, Cuenca, Guadalajara, Toledo, Cáceres, (to the south of the River Tagus) and Zaragoza.
- The south scale will apply to the trophies of Cabra, hunted in the provinces of: Almería, Cádiz, Córdoba, Granada, Jaén, Málaga and Sevilla.
- This destination does not require any kind of vaccination.
- Clients belonging to the European Community do not need special visas.
- For the importation of weapons and ammunition, the inspection must be passed in the country of origin.
- In the case of requiring medication, take them with you.
- The physical condition should be minimally good as the roads are occasionally steep.
- The footwear must be suitable for the activity. Boots, raincoats and coats.
CALL US ON THE PHONE
+34 649 613 609
WRITE TO WHATSAPP
+34 633 539 247
WE ARE IN THE EARTH
Paseo de la Castellana, 164